photo Meunands_zps0d521c4b.png  photo Meunandaaa_zps41cf91d0.png  photo Meunandasd_zps735fa6b2.png  photo Meunandewrrjoin_zpsa9f960f5.png  photo Meunandmore_zps0ccc2002.png

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WoozChronicle Ch. 48


WoozChronicle Ch. 48

Hey Woozens!
I hope you’re having a good long weekend!
As I’m sure you all know, the Big Woozen competition ends tonight!  I’m really really hoping that Mya wins, especially now that my beloved Jenny is out of the competition X(  Make sure you vote, vote, vote, because we really don’t want Zeena to win whatever thespecial big prize is…!
Speaking of Big Woozen, I guess you probably all know Jenny and Zack received a double eviction on Friday.  It was pretty surprising, especially right after Jay and I were both kicked out last week – you woozens are a tough crowd! LOL.  Even though Jenny and I were sad that she wouldn’t win Big Woozen, I have to say we were pretty happy to be reunited at home.  Orson was so excited to see his mama, he practically wagged his butt off! XD
I decided to throw a welcome-back-Jenny dinner party onSaturday night in her honor.  All our friends (except Mya of course) were there, and we ate Jenny’s favorite foods (roast chicken and veggies, followed by cupcakes with lots of sprinkles!)  Being the sporty girl she is, Jenny wanted to enjoy the nice spring weather that’s finally arrived, so we went to the park after dinner and played glow-in-the-dark Frisbee!  My favorite sports are the ones that don’t involve the sun XD
And speaking of my favorite activities, I’m kinda sad to announce that What the Wooz?! is cancelledtonight.  Instead, we have a very big show – the final round of Big WoozenMya vs. Zeena!  Fingers crossed…
Be sure to tune in at 6:30 PM WT (7:30 PM EST)!
MaxWooz

No comments:

Post a Comment