photo Meunands_zps0d521c4b.png  photo Meunandaaa_zps41cf91d0.png  photo Meunandasd_zps735fa6b2.png  photo Meunandewrrjoin_zpsa9f960f5.png  photo Meunandmore_zps0ccc2002.png

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

WoozChronicle Ch. 46


WoozChronicle Ch. 46

Sup Woozens!
Yo woozens, I’m getting used to the good life in the Big Woozen house.  This place is mad swag!  Seriously, y’all, I’m swimming in luxury.  I’ve been splitting my time between chillin’ in the hot tub and bumping some ill beatz on the sick stereo system in the loft.  But speaking of ill beatz, I’m disappointed that I can’t go to the Freestyle Café to hear your rhymes!  That’s the one downside to this Big Woozen stuff – I don’t get to see y’all enough.
This weekend, I hung out with ZackWooz, of all people – you know the saying: keep your friends close but your enemies closer.  I also found this dude pretty creepy, but we actually had a deece convo about baseball.  Since none of my homies are in the Big Woozen house with me, I don’t really have anyone totalk sports with except Jenny, and she doesn’t follow my faves.  (Though that girl is crazy smart when it comes to soccer, yo!)  And Max only likes sports when he can control them LOL.  So yano, I’m realizing that I’m pretty glad Zack is here with us!
Have you ever had an experience like that, Woozens?  Someone you thought was nothin but lame turns out to have some hidden skillz?
Anyway yo, I’m pumped to see y’all at What the Wooz?! tonight.  We got a lot of pop culture to discuss, and since I can’t make it to the Freestyle Hour while I’m in the Big Woozen house, maybe y’all can lay down some lines for me too! LOL
See y’all at 6:30 PM WT (7:30 PM EST)!  Peace.
JayWooz

No comments:

Post a Comment